Saturday, 8 March 2014

LinkedList, Binary Trees, and Test

During this week, a lot has happened in CSC148. in the lectures, Danny talked a little bit more about Linked Lists, and he began to teach us about Binary Trees. During Mondays lecture, he taught us the two different ways to think of Linked Lists. The first way is to think of it as a list made up of an item and then the remaining list. The other way to think about it is an object with a value with a reference to other objects. These two different ways of thinking helped me get a better idea of what Linked Lists are. On Wednesday, Danny gave us back our test marks and taught us a bit about Binary Trees. I find the concept behind Binary Trees to be a little simple since its just a tree with the left node less than the root and the right node greater than the root. Furthermore, I got a 79% on the first term test which in my opinion is a good mark. I could have done better if I had reviewed Trees a bit more but a 79% is good nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment